HRDF Claimable Team Building 2020 (New!)
- Different Team building package by CatEagle :-
- 1. Technical Team Building
- 2. Traditional Team Building
- 3. Indoor Team Building
- 4. Outdoor Team Building
- 5. Car Treasure Hunt
- 6. Jungle Explore Team Activity
- 7. City Amazing Competition
- 8. Play Camp cum Training
- 9. Islands Exploration cum Training
- 10. In house team game and Training
- 11. Educational Team Bonding
- 12. Games Team Bonding
- 13. 三国演义
- 14. 春秋战国
3 Days 2 Night Team Building Package KL Malaysia (HRDF Claimable)
- Leadership skill integrate with Team Building is the important tools for corporation strategy planning in Malaysia.
- This team building is to train the participants in continuous improvement, systematic strategy planning and interpersonal communication
- Customize for CEO, Top Management, Managers, Executives, Engineers, Supervisors, Technicians etc.
- This is an HRDF Claimable Team Building program
Day 1 : SECTION 1: The core concept of SWOT
- How to conduct departmental SWOT
- Using SWOT Analysis in Project Management
- Activities by departments
- Formulation of departmental SWOT analysis
- Gain a realistic picture of your company’s position, market, and potential
- Understand how customer and business changes affect your company’s ability to succeed
- Analyze where your business stands in relation to your key competitors
SYLee, certified trainer and lecturer, technical and leadership training
SECTION 2: SMART goal methodology
- Specific ;
- Measurable ;
- Attainable ;
- Realistic ;
- Workshop by departments
- Formulation of departmental SMART Goal
- Create an actionable business strategy, get stakeholder buy-in, and develop a complete strategy implementation map
- Improve your business skills by using the right financial and actual targets
SECTION 3: TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES –
- Amazing Race
- Outdoor Group activities
- Flying Fox NinjaWarrior Hanging Ninja (Abseiling) Ninja Wall (WallClimbing)
- Alternatively : –
- ATV Jungle & RiverTrail
SECTION 4: CAMP FIRE
- Individual activities
- Outdoor talent times
- Food and camp fire coach provided
DAY 2: – SECTION 5: Leadership key fundamentals
- The leadership model that works
- The impact and consequences of leadership
- Your value as a leader
- One point lesson PPT
SECTION 6: PEST and PESTLE strategy
- Political Factors to Consider
- Economic Factors to Consider
- Socio-Cultural Factors to Consider
- Technological Factors to Consider
- Work activities
SECTION 7: OUTDOOR TEAM BUILDING GAMES
- Paint ball – Option 1
- Team building Tele match – 6 games – Option 2
- Jungle and river trekking internal – Option 3
SECTION 8: COST control and productivity improvement (optional)
- Kaizen concept – lecture only
- Idea and methodology
- Poka Yoke concept –
- lecture and example
- Core theory
- Lean concept – brief introduction
- Theory and idea of Lean
- Implementation method
- Six Sigma DMAIC method – brief introduction
SECTION 9: NIGHT WALK
- Owl jungle walk and owl trekking – heat of the night with Owl
- Tent Camping adventure for bond building and relationship building
DAY 3: – SECTION 10: MOUNTAIN CLIMBBING
- Broga jungle climbing, one hour hiking and one hour down.
SECTION 11: Creative Problem Solving (Optional)
- Brief new 7 QC tools – lecture
- Prioritization – lecture
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – scientific approach
- Core concept
- Methodology and terminology for research
SECTION 12: Creating and Sustaining A Team Culture (Optional)
- Gratitude and
SECTION 13: Building trust, openness and commitment (Optional)
- Team base activities
- Departmental workshop
SECTION 14: Management conclusion and review
- Management remarks
- Certificate presentation
Premium Technical Team Building in Malaysia @ team building with technical content, relationship, motivation, bonding, communication and team spirit ! Result : Increases appreciation of talents and creating loyalty to organization Uncovers team dynamics at outdoor and wilderness Inspires ownership and accountability Reduces turnover of performing talent by forging interpersonal trust Enhances team bonding with our technical team activities Forming of shared vision and mission Improves appreciation of individuals through acitivities Ignites efficiency on sharing resources Illustrates advantages of group-oriented expectations
Out of the box non traditional team building – ONLY at CatEagle, the nocturnal bird lonely animal
Page 1 end @ Technical Team Building
Traditional Team Building
2 Days 1 Night Team Building Package KL Malaysia (HRDF Claimable)
- For Small medium enterprise
- Suitable for all executives and company management
- Suitable for all exempt staff
- HRDF Claimable
Day 1 ;
Theme and objective : Team bonding and team work
||Game 1: Warm up activities with money allocation Men assigned to be worth $1, Women assigned to be worth $0.5 Leader give instruction on total sum and required multitude to group up to the total sum. Those left out without group to be punished. This activity will train on physical, mental and psychological ability. The participants might create and nurture team spirit and sensitivity to environment, especially on the perspective of economic, political, social and technological impact. Punishment : Dip into a box to pick the type of punishment In this games we stimulate the participants on method and strategies. A strategy is an overarching way of thinking about a problem or idea, whereas the method is exactly what you are going to do. Methodology in teaching includes things such as using group assignments, testing, tactile lessons, lectures, games, repetition and using examples. Methods are things that you can do
||Telematch 1 : Human Knot Have everyone stand in a circle facing each other, shoulder to shoulder. Instruct everyone to put their right hand out and grab a random hand of someone across from them. Then, tell them to put their left hand out and grab another random hand from a different person across the circle. Within a set time limit, the group needs to untangle the knot of arms without releasing their hands. If the group is too large, make multiple smaller circles and have the separate groups compete. The objective is to foster good working spirit and understanding amongst different individuals within the same organization, create out of the box creative thinking among peers.
||Tele match 2 : Longest human trail Utilize your physical body parts to form the longest possible human chain, the group with best creativity and best out of box method will score greater points from the judges. This simple activity will train and nurture the :- Personality ; Creative Performance ; Creativity Research ; Creativity Training ; Divergent Thinking ; Domain Generality ; Domain Specificity and Metatheories
||Telematch 3 : The Hoola Hop activity The objective is to enhance seamless cooperation among different individuals within the same organization. Besides, will input the spirit of unbroken chain of perpetual cooperation. This simple activity can extend cooperation theory to understand the dynamics between superiors and subordinates and the relationships among departments. To make cooperation practical and useful, activity + knowledge is needed to identify conditions that affect how organizational members perceive their goal interdependence. The successful team required good techniques. Technique is a procedure or skill for completing a specific task. This would be used for predictable events. In order to win, we need both techniques and strategy.
||Telematch 4 : Tent Walking Participants group together in close proximity into a tent and collectively drive towards achieving set goals. Required high level of coordination among team members and obedience to instructions. The major coordination problem is the in-coordination among peers. The problem is again strategic uncertainty, but with the twist that each player can devise their own preferred equilibrium strategy. Thus finding the root cause and have the problems resolve via close coordination.
||Telematch 5 : Passing on the person The objective is to build up creativity, enhance greater trust and coordination within the same working group or section. This activity required wisdom and physical strength. The participants working in same group will nurture a sense or urgency and understanding. They might invent a new method presents a systematic way of understanding events, movement and situations. They can think of a new theory/method is a set of interrelated concepts, definitions, and propositions that explains or predicts events or situations by specifying relations among variables, example, how to move this person from one set of hands to the other set of hand, and to prevent fall.
||Day one first half sharing and conclusion
||Telematch 6: Message passing The objective is to foster accurate conveying of messages within the organization. Each participant will line up in one straight line and the leader will convey a message to the first person and this person will then convey the message to the next person, this continues one after another until the last person hears the message. The judges will then evaluate the accuracy of the original message from the last person. We all know that messages that inspire are particularly important when you are sharing a significant accomplishment or introducing a new initiative that relates to your strategy. The content should demonstrate progress against goals, showcase benefits to customers, and be presented in a way that gets attention and signals importance.
||Telematch 7: Cojoint with legs The main objective is to foster the spirit of win-win. In this activity, two persons must put one of their legs into a gunny sack and walk in sync toward one direction. The fastest team to reach finishing line wins. The activity is important for physical and mental training for individuals working in an organization, especially for meeting and decision making process, or partnership on certain important project. Normally those with this experience will be easier to observe the laws and regulation and stick to the stringent timeline.
||Game 2 :Tug-of-war : The objective is to build team work and resilience and must organize as competition by grouping. We agree that because of effective teamwork and mental endurance, tug of war improves fitness with leg-strength. Tug of war is defined as a game that makes your muscles work and needs your body to burn calories. But that is not the most end goal we achieve team cohesion and mutual effort to contribute to final goal. Here the simple game allows us to learn the successfully art of war, how to overwhelm opponents with methodologies and strategies. The important steps of proven win method. The Way of Success is basically a method for improving your success in a systematic way. By making the approach explicit, you can improve it, and fine tune it, to achieve better, faster, and simpler results. To bottom line it, The Way of Success is a method for rapid results. Tug of war train the team how envision the Future, Map Out the Goals, Model the Best, Map Out the Possible Paths, Identify Your Tests for Success, Test Your Results, Change Your Approach Based on Feedback
Game 3 : Scavenger Hunt
Competition by grouping Tools Needed: Pen and Paper Rules: Break the group into teams of two or more. Make a list of goofy tasks for each team to do as a group. Tasks can include taking a selfie with a stranger, taking a picture of a building or object around the office, etc. Give the list to each team, along with a deadline by which they must complete all tasks. Whoever completes the most tasks the quickest, wins! (You can even create your own point system according to task difficulty if you want!) Objective: Great team bonding exercise that helps break up office cliques by encouraging people to work with colleagues from other teams, departments, or just social circles. For this important exercises, we learn the followings :- The core concept of Risk ; How to quantify and define Risk ; The 5 steps of Risk assessment ; Risk analysis template ; Risk assessment , and finally how to compete in the intense environment + in consideration of all the risk factors.
Finish and Conclusion
DAY 1 :- Evening 8pm to 10pm Theme and objective : Relationship building with Camp fire There is significant meaning on the campfire, it bring good cohesion, draws us in with its magic and heat, encouraging conversation, music, and intimacy. In this digital age, when it’s so easy for us to be distracted and to disappear into our own devices, sitting around a fire in the dark pulls us back together and helps us reconnect – with each other, and with nature- with dancing, music, story telling, food and sharing as well as aspiration cum forward looking ideas. It build a strong personal relationship among men and women, superior and subordinate, peers and colleague and departments to sections. DAY 2 :- Theme and objective : Mutual Trust
||Game 4 : Guide the blind ; pick up any obstacle To foster trust among peers and superiors, The guide’s task is to lead the “blind” follower around the environment, and stimulate as many of his/her senses as possible except sight (e.g. pressure, touch, heat, cold, wind, sun, running, walking, etc.). Its a trust in when we are in the direction-less situation, trust provided by peers and superiors. Effective communication builds strong relationships. Trust and loyalty are key factors in any relationship and both are boosted by communication that is focused on meeting individual needs, conveying important information and providing feedback – positive and constructive. The group or individual guiding principle is categorized as SMART Goal setting. Which can be defined as /Specific ;Measurable ; Attainable ; Realistic ; Time-bound
||Game 5 : Chair trick; Mandatory that everyone sits down and then remove their chairs, and must then support each other’s body while maintaining bodily contact and firmly connected To foster trust among peers and superiors, to follow instructions from top management with absolute trust. Effective communication is critical to any organization and can help it in many ways. In fact, communication plays a role in product development, customer relations, employee management – virtually every facet of a business’ operations. Employees are a key audience because they often serve as the conduit to other audiences. If employees are informed and engaged, communications with other constituencies are likely to be strong as well. For the environment scanning and risk analysis method, we can use the typical SWOT methodology, which defined as Strength, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats.
||Individual or departmental Sharing
||Wrap up by management
||Dismiss back to hostel and timely check out
Page 2 end @ Traditional Team Building
What are the objectives of team building ?
1. Facilitates better communication – Activities that create discussion enable open communication among employees, and between employees and management. This can improve office relationships and in turn, the quality of work done. 2. Motivates employees – Team leadership and team building go hand in hand. The more comfortable your employees are to express their ideas and opinions, the more confident they will become. This will motivate them to take on new challenges. 3. Promotes creativity – Taking a team outside of an office setting and exposing them to new experiences will force them to think outside of their normal routine. Working together with other team members can ignite creativity and fresh ideas, which are great qualities to bring back to the office. 4. Develops problem-solving skills – In public relations a crisis can happen at any time. Team building activities that require coworkers to work together to solve problems can improve the ability to think rationally and strategically. Teams that are able to determine when a problem arises and know what they can do about it, can then effectively take charge when a real crisis occurs. 5. Breaks the barrier – Team building increases the trust factor with your employees. Often in corporate settings there is a disconnect between the leadership team and employees because the employees sense too large of a gap between the two. Team building exercises give leadership the opportunity to be seen as a colleague rather than a boss, which can do wonders for employee morale.
How much is the team building fee in Malaysia?
It depend on the quality and content and days. A good team building and technical team building is the first consideration, yet with the competitive pricing or lower cost.
Why your team building is unique compare to others competitors in Malaysia?
CatEagle is the first company do the technical and leadership team building, out of the box and non traditional team building methodology. We integrate technical as well as engineering training and leadership lecture and bonding into our team building. Its 3 in one consolidation for CatEagle Team Building. One stone 3 birds.
I am interested, how should I contact you ?
You can Whatsapp me at +6012 616 1623 , or email me by fill up the enquiry form here